The Rad Ronson's

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

So, I never meant for this blog to be about 'celebrities' or even to mention them as much as I have lately - so I promise this will be the last thing for a while!

I was watching a fashion/celebrity special the other night on VH1 on the Ronson Family, probably because of the Harper's Bazaar feature on them in it's September (?) issue, and was intrigued. If you have absolutely no idea who I'm talking about, here's a hot tip - Lindsay Lohan's on/off girlfriend Samantha, is a Ronson. But this shouldn't be the only Ronson you've heard of. Mark, Samantha's dear older brother is a 'hotshot' music producer who was responsible for Amy Winehouse's breakthrough album, Version. And if you still aren't acquainted with the Ronson name, there is Charlotte Ronson of the fashion world. Yeah, I know...she's a Ronson too! Actually she's Samantha's twin sister. Go figure huh! They don't look anything alike...

I was surprised. I had heard of each of the Ronson siblings, but never connected the dots and actually realised that they were related! Shows how slow I am, hey! Anyways, I just wanted to share this revelation with you - they seem like a really cool family despite all living in the limelight. Oh and look, you can learn new things from watching VH1!
But also, before I forget, there is another sibling that you may not be aware of, she's the half-sister to the Ronson's (pictured above - far left) and is actually Charlotte Ronson's leading model for her line. Her name is Annabelle Dexter-Jones and has crazy cool style (which is probably helped by the fact her sister is a fashion designer). You've gotta admit, she's hot. I really like her chic and edgy look - definitely one of my new favourite models.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP