I need Watering

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am going on holidays next week. My first holiday in 9 months. My first holiday since entering the big wild career - work 9 to 5 - sit in front of a computer, world.

And guess what. My huband came down with a cold last week. So of course the world has turned on me and I'm next.

I need to prevent this thing by all measures. The number #1 piece to my armor is water. And I'm going to drink a crap load.
And drink lots of lemon & honey, and eat lots of garlic and lots of green leafy things...
I'm ready for you cold-flu thing!

1 comments:

Ali September 15, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Haha. I'd say feel better, but you're not even sick yet and you've got it under control. Look at you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP