It's Wednesday (aka Hump Day)!

>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yesterday my husband and I packed up our house and kittens and moved from our first home to our second in 6 months. Stress would be an understatement to how I felt yesterday, but lucky we had wonderful people to help us (and lucky the labour charges to hire people to move are so cheap in Nepal!). But now when I wake up in the morning and prepare my breakfast, I get to see the Himalayas...so worth it!

The photo above describes how I felt yesterday, and reminds me that I'm going on holidays in 3 weeks! It really couldn't come sooner and sorry if you've had enough of hearing about it!

I stole the photo from A Cup of Jo coz I've been visiting her blog awaiting to see some of her wedding pictures since I've been following along with her wedding planning over the past few months. Wedding fever is definitely in town as I've seen through my friends Facebook updates!

Anyways, just a short note to let you know that I'm here and will be blogging about cool things I've been bookmarking from around the web in upcoming days - just waiting to get interweb connected at home!

Only 2 days til the weekend :)

Beryl x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP