Doha, Qatar

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

As of tomorrow I will be in that picture. I will be in a shopping mall that has a canal running through it, replicated to be like Venice...but in the Middle East. I think I'm most excited about the shopping mall part.

But my wonderful holiday has finally come and my husband and I will spend 5 days in Qatar and 3 days in Oman (which I hear is absolutely beautiful). Some may never even heard of these places, so I'm excited about something slightly more exotic. Oh, and did I mention that I'm excited about shopping?

Hopefully that Middle Eastern sun will cool down for us and we won't get swept by a sandstorm. Fingers crossed.

Beryl xo

p.s. Not to worry I've scheduled some posts for the next week so please make sure you drop by, so my blog won't get lonely without me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP