Glamour Session

>> Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scarlett red was definitely the stand out colour at the Emmy's on Sunday night with Hayden Panettiere, Blake Lively, and Australia's beloved Toni Collette looking fetching in their gorgeous flowing gowns.

Here are a few of my other faves, and doesn't Heidi Klum look GREAT! She almost makes me want to get pregnant if I will look as good as her...almost.
And across the seas in Australia, the prestigious Brownlow was held for the Australian Football League (AFL), which allowed the footballers' better halves to glamour up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP