Just stopping by!

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009

I thought I'd just drop in to say hi...

We have been a bit busy but I thought I'd upload a pic real quick! We've been to many malls to my absolute delight, and today took many pictures along the waterfront of Doha and even went to the Museum of Islamic Art which was really good! The building itself is a piece of art! Actually it's safe to say that every building here is a piece of art! Everything is designed so uniquely. Such an interesting place! Tonight we're going to the Pearl, which is where the wealthy live and play, and we'll also be going to Souq Waqquif which is a traditional Arabic market place which should be awesome! I love souvenieres and old looking treasures!
Anyways that's all for now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP