>> Friday, December 31, 2010
I mean the first week of 2011 will be spend in Nepal, but after that it will be all things Aussie and family and friends! I'm so excited!!
I'm pretty proud of myself in 2010. I was able to complete my 2010 'goals' which consisted of:
To take French lessons
- Stop buying stuff online
Go to Paris
So for 2011:
- Eat healthier food (more home cooked meals; start putting together recipe book).
- Go to America (LA and SF [and also NY?!]- for my cousins wedding in June).
- Visit 2 new countries (then I can cross off "20 countries before 25" on my bucket list).
- Get a job (since I don't have one at this point for 2011).
- Buy a Chanel classic quilted black bag (my husband finally said I could - but it's dependent on the job issue!).
- Sponsor a couple of Nepali kids schooling for the year.
Hope you have a wonderful 2011 filled with fun, friends, food and fabulous-ness!