Bella's Wedding Dress

>> Sunday, September 6, 2009


Some wonderful and very clever designers have put in their sketches, envisioning what Bella's wedding dress could look like for the last movie/book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn. If you haven't read the book, I guess I just gave away one part of the plot. Sorry! But designers Monique L'Hullier, Erin Fetherston, Bryan Reyes, Max Azria, Prabal Gurung, Lela Rose, Christian Siriano, Badgley Mischka, and Zac Posen each had a go and you can check them out here. My personal faves are the Monique L'Hullier (first sketch) and Prabal Gurung (second sketch - go Nepal!) dresses.

Seeing these makes me more excited about the upcoming movie, New Moon! Hurry up November!

1 comments:

Rebecca September 9, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

These are really cool. I'm beyond excited about New Moon! *sigh* Love Twilight.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP