Swine flu gets chic

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ok, so I just want to say that I just found out that Enrique Iglesias is half Filipino - what the! After all this time no one bothered to inform me, a fellow half Filipina, of this fact! Unbelievable! I know, I'm slow...

But after a nasty cold this week and even thinking I had Swine flu - only now do they come out with a wearable swine flu kit - and I admit, its the brand that does it for me.

The French luxury house has issued all their international staff, who are currently in Paris on an A/W 09-10 buying trip, with a very special (and let’s hope limited-edition) swine flu kit. The Hermès-orange bag contains a face mask, a bottle of hand sanitiser and travel guide pamphlet.

via grazia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP