Shoe Love

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

Yesterday I had a sick day at home (it turns out mum was always right about the running in the rain thing and catching a cold!) and surprised myself by not blogging. I seemed to take more comfort in sewing, cooking and staring mindlessly at the TV than wanting to surf the net.

But one thing that did jump out at me during my 10mins of checking emails was this Mike & Chris Horatio Sandal. I fell head over heels in love with them. Now when I fall in love with a pair of shoes, it's safe to say that you should stay out of my way! Pretty much nothing can get in the way of me and this shoe...


Ok, so maybe the fact that they don't have this shoe in my size in any online store, may get in the way of me and this shoe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP