and the Cupcake saga continues...

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009

Firstly, I would just like to say that the cupcake discussion over at daydreamlily was so interesting and I'm so glad that Liss elaborated on my post and got some good responses on it. I mean now we all know about the cupcake situation worldwide, and that cupcakes aren't even that popular in Spain...yet! If you haven't checked out the discussion, you can find it here.

But because of her link to my blog I was so overwhelmed to check my sitemetre (which I promised myself I would get rid of), and see that sooo many hits on my blog yesterday! I tell you, it's the small things that make me happy :)

pic via daydreamlily via Natalie Perkins

4 comments:

Ali July 31, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

Woo hoo, site hits! It's a wonderful feeling.

Dionne July 31, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Hahahaha, I love this - it's so true. But I am guilty of jumping on the cupcake bandwagon. I have always loved them, but never vocalized how much until recently. Yummerocious!

Maylin G. G. August 3, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

Personally i bake cupcakes so that is my obsession with them lol... I like the way they look and how they look in pictures... check out my blog some time =) Rather controversial but good.

Cake in a Box Lady October 4, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Cant beat a good cupcake! Yum. Thanks for the read. Suzanne xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP