Bad Luck

>> Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today I am wallowing in my sadness of having a killer cold and the fact that my dearest mama in Melbourne sent me a text message saying that her and my papa were shopping it up in Melbourne City and that they wished I was there...

My happiest memories as a child is of the three of us having a lazy Sunday, checking out all the shops and convincing my dad to use his credit card. Can't believe they are having one of those days when I'm not there (let's just forget the fact that that I am now married and an adult, and that even if I was there they wouldn't have invited me)!

Anyway, and just to top off my crappy day - General Pants send me an email saying that they are now stocking Sass & Bide! Of course they do this while I'm out of the country.

I know, I shouldn't complain about such superficial things when even worse things are happening around the world- I would know, I'm an aid worker! But just let me have this day to moan and complain and have my husband wait on me hand and foot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP