Rebecca Minkoff Handbags

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

While I'm one the subject of shoes, which really go hand in hand with bags, I thought I'd make a visit to Rebecca Minkoff's website to see what all the hoo haa is about and checked out her range of handbags. I was stumped, I couldn't pick one bag that I liked over the rest - so as one does when they can't choose, they buy them all (I wish), a girl really can never have enough handbags...



Can buy them online at shopbop.com or revolveclothing.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP