I wanna go to Mexicooo!

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

You're probably surprised by this, especially considering the current 'swine flu' situation, but it has always been on my 'must visit list'. As a beach lover, the fact that it's surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea is the reason why it's a winner to me (oh how poetic!).

Anyway, I'm going to gather a few friends and start saving so we can bunk up at this A M A Z I N G location in Mexico called, Costa Careyes. It's right on the Pacific Ocean and you can stay in a castle, villa, casita (small one-bedroom house) or bungalow and be incredibly spoiled with your own butler, chef and maid. It boasts to be more than five stars and it's Mexican inspired decor is so chic and stylish and creates a relaxing, but yet fun atmosphere.
I'm personally vying for the castles which start at $7,000 a night...or maybe a villa will do!

Personal fave is the Sol de Oriente castle and the La Huerta villa, pics below...

1 comments:

sthapit July 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

that looks amazing *drool. we've been to cabo san lucas and san miguelle (in mexico) but they don't compare to these pics! you might also like culebra (in peurto rico)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP