Wedding Memories

>> Monday, July 20, 2009

Today I just received our official wedding photos - F I N A L L Y - and it brought back so many wonderful and blurry (because of time - not because of alcohol!) memories. I know that in previous posts I have gone on about how I wish I did this, wish I did that...but from revisiting our day through the photos, I realised that it was a beautiful day. I loved the vibrant coloured theme of our wedding and the relaxed atmosphere - the less stress the better! Our photographer was Kent Marcus and here are some photos from the big day...
p.s. Jamie-Lynn: if you are reading this, I have some HILARIOUS photos of Dean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP