Petal Power

>> Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just for today, I thought I'd switch to Southern Hemisphere mode and mentally prepare myself for the upcoming Spring season 'down under'. Apparently here in Kathmandu we are coming into Spring too, with the months of September/October being just as beautiful as March/April. And as spring blooms (I couldn't help myself with the lame pun), so does the flower fusion of prints and accessories. Here are some of my floral inspired faves I've seen around the place...





1 comments:

Becky August 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

I love the headpieces!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP