The Curious Case of Buttons

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am still reveling in excitement from my visit to the craft shop yesterday. I have always loved craft shops, in Australia and anywhere else in the world, but the only problem is that I never seem to have the time to sit down and indulge myself in the actual craft-making. At the craft shop I saw hand-twined pieces of rope, handmade paper, hand carved brass pendants, and my favourite: little buttons that looked like pieces from a tree trunk, buttons that were shaped into elephants, rhinos and jewels, some even with Buddha's face on them!

I realized that I really love buttons. Buttons on clothing can be a determining factor in my decision of purchase. And BIG buttons...well they sell me every time! So now I am going to buy a pack of these wooden style buttons to put on our wedding Thank You cards, just because I love buttons!

P.S. a big thank you to everyone that follows me on twitter! I have reached 100 followers! I never knew I could be excited about such a thing! But, thanks :)
And if you happen to receive Michi Girl excitement in your inbox daily, I promise that I came up with the title first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP