Lists of Lists

>> Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I just came back from our local paper & craft shop, Lokta, because my husband and I's wedding Thank You cards are well over due and we will be getting them printed there. But while I was in the store I made a very big mental list of all the Nepali trinkets and souvenirs I need to buy before we go back to the dear shores of Australia.

Here are some of the few things:
♣ A photo album with handmade paper pages
♣ An antique Tibetan jewelery box (see my blog post on them here)
♣ Screen printed Nepali prints to be framed
♣ Many handmade paper lamp shades
♣ Lots of journals made from handmade paper
♣ A woven rattan seat
Don't ask me how they are going to fit in one suitcase...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP