Resolution Listing

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009

So it's that day of the year where you either think about regrets or relish in your achievements of 2009. Currently I'm HOME in Melbourne, Australia and am loving every minute of it, but to be honest I haven't thought much about 2010 except that I know I'm going to be back in Nepal (I'm not smiling or frowning). But here are a few 'resolutions' or goals rather for next year:

  • To take French lessons
  • Stop buying stuff online (especially when I have no idea about sizing)
  • Go to Paris (to practice my French, makes sense right?)
What's on your list of goals or resolutions for 2010? For me, 2010 makes me feel old as I will have been married for one whole entire year, and all my friends are getting engaged, graduating from Uni and getting professional jobs - so scary! But that's life hey :)

1 comments:

sthapit January 4, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

for 2010 i'd like to spend a bit more time planning [ahead] so i get more of what i want and spend less time rushing for things :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP