Olivia's Cape

>> Monday, November 8, 2010

I love Olivia Palermo's cape while out shopping in New York City. It's By Malene Birger and looks so warm and cozy and so perfect for the upcoming winter!

Also, have you heard the news? That The City is not returning for a third season! So sad...but I guess there is only so much of the same drama they can show! Anyway, Olivia is making her mark in the modeling world. Her latest involvement with Mango, modeling with her model boyfriend, have everyone going crazy in the fashion blog world! I'm wondering if she's going to take over Scarlett Johansson's role as the brands' ambassador. But I guess we'll have to wait and see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP