Life // Christmas in Nepal

>> Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve begun with a ginger bread decorating contest between my husband and I. Clearly he won (his is on the right)!
 Then we had an intimate lunch on Christmas day at our friends place. There were 3 couples, a roaring fire and a gorgeous Thai/Nepali/Swiss mixed baby girl :-)
 The table set...
 The cook herself and some amazing food she made!!
Me and my fantastic Christmas present (that I've wanted for a while - you would know about it if you have been following my blog!!) A wall-sized World Map :-D

1 comments:

Allana January 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

Looks like you had an amazing Christmas! I really, really want one of those maps too - lucky you!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP