Just a Minute in...September

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Watching... How I Met Your Mother - You know I just figured out the relevance of the title...I know, I'm a bit slow!
Eating...
TIM TAMS! My hubby and I just polished off a pack :) Yum yum! (If you don't know what they are, just Google it!)
Reading... 'If you have to cry, go outside' by Kelly Cutrone - It's a bit all over the place, (not sure how I felt about the whole goddess chapter), but I'm enjoying it!
Listening... Chiddy Bang! My new hiphop love...
Wanting... For the Northern Hemisphere: A camel cape, a big knit sweater and a new pair of black comfy flats. For the Southern Hemisphere: a beautiful Zimmermann playsuit and bikini's pictured above (Just released from their Summer Campaign 2010/11).
Excited about... a) Leaving for our European adventure in 10 days and b) Finally finishing French classes on Thursday!

1 comments:

paislea September 29, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

cute! i love this post! it's so much fun to see what you've been up to!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP