Vintage Rose Byrne

>> Monday, October 4, 2010

 Rose Byrne is an absolutely stunning actress - and I'm not just saying that because once I was compared to her (haha I have no idea what that person was thinking - we do NOT look similar in any way!)! She has porcelain like skin and features and poses such grace and elegance.

These beautiful photos are from a photo shoot for the London Evening Night Standard newspaper, photographed by Nicole Nodland. She is wearing a variety of labels more notably: Chloe, Christian Dio and Topshop. Rose is promoting her latest film with Russel Brand, Get Him to the Greek.

Enjoy!
 
 
 
{via sassisamblog}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP