Wedding Dress Heaven

>> Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Every where I look on Facebook, everyone is getting married! I guess I'm just at that stage in my life where it's happening all around me. Luckily I'm already married and beat the rush!

But then I saw this Gown Gallery by Vera Wang and almost rang my husband to tell him that we need to have the wedding again. I am just swooning over these dresses!! I've realised how much my style has changed since I was looking at dresses for my wedding. Here are some of my faves...




For anyone that reads my blog, is this happening in your life at the moment? Isn't it crazy? Next everyone will be popping out babies and I'll begin to attend baby showers like in this episode of Sex & the City which I watched last night and scared me silly!

2 comments:

Kyles October 28, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

If it makes you feel better, everyone is my world is getting married too. I swear its becoming a world wide obsession.
I'm nowhere near it but if I was I would so be wearing the black dress.

Jenaveve October 31, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Oh my... I'm with you. I need to renew my vows all of a sudden in the lower left gown...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP