Celebrate Light

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

At the moment across Nepal and India is the Festival of Lights, also known as Diwali.
Looking out across Kathmandu from our rooftop at night - the view is a spectacular sight of flashing lights and candles lighting the nights sky. It really is beautiful! So in light of this occassion (no pun intended) I thought I'd search through flickr and be inspired by the beauty of lights....

I also just found out that I get 2 days off work so this light festival works out to be even better =)click to link photo's to their source...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP