Love it

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Isn't my husband a treasure?

He knows just what I'm looking for and what catches my eye, so he saved this image on our desktop knowing that I would smile and make ohh-ing and ahh-ing noises at it. I think this gold wallpaper would look wonderful in a future house of ours.

It's a finalist in the 2009 Turner Prize. A British competition which is awarded to the best visual artist under the age of 50.

But my husband should also probably learn that when I see something I like...I also ask if he can buy it for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP