A Letter

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear Kikki.K,

Thank you for emailing me and informing me of the latest 2010 diaries and calendars. I'm glad that you've reminded me that 2009 is coming to an end. Well, actually, I'm not glad because it kinda stresses me out. You see, there are only 2.5 months left of 2009 which I have just realised because I lacked in buying one of your diaries at the beginning of the year, coz you know, I was getting married and moving to Nepal kinda thang. Although, maybe if I had one of your diaries the whole wedding and moving thing might've been easier, and maybe I would've kept better track of this year.

So now, thanks to your email I am planning well in advance and have put one of your diaries at the top of my 'Australia' shopping list. Now, the only problem is deciding which one...

Yours truly,

Beryl x
visit kikki.K here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP