>> Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Dishdashah's and Hijab's. It felt like we were amongst royalty.
There were 12 villas, in which were about 8 or 9 rooms and each villa had their own butler. Our room looked out towards the chilled pools (I know! Chilled pools! Well I guess you have to have that in the desert), and beyond the pools was the warm waters of the beach.
There were 5 things that I especially LOVED about our room, which left me wishing we could live in it:
1. It was right next to the pool
2. The shower was super pressurized and had steaming hot water on tap
3. There were Bvlgari toiletries in the bathroom which smelled delicious
4. The bed and sheets were the softest, most comfortable-ist things I have ever laid my body to rest in
5. My husband was there to share it all with me
It was a truly magical experience, and we are so thankful to my cousins for giving us the opportunity.
If you ever want to experience luxury, spend a night at the Sharq.