Save the Rainforest

>> Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am a lover of the environment and all things animals and really think it's important to think about the effect our actions have on everything that surrounds us, and it shouldn't just stop there. We should also take an extra moment and think what and where the resources are coming from for whatever it is we're buying, creating etc. When you do think about it, it's actually kind of scary to think that we could potentially have no food? Not enough water? And no animals? I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in a world like that and nor do I want to contribute to it.

Here is my favourite warm & fuzzy commercial for this week. I know, it actually kind of makes you feel guilty, but it is such a great reminder...



The Prince's Rainforests Project is part of The Prince's Charities and you can find out more here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP