Be an Eco Fashionista

>> Friday, October 2, 2009

I am back from my Middle Eastern holiday and trying to get into the swing of things! It was amazing! The best holiday we (my hubby and I) have ever had and you will definitely see more on that in the coming days. But for now...

These days everyone is cautious (well should be cautious) about the environment and the effect we are having on it. And isn't it a nice thing to know that as fashion conscious as we are, we too can help our impact on the environment and also the care of garment workers by the labels we purchase.

Now, thats not to say that we should cheapskate on the quality and price on stuff! I found this Australian site, Eco Fashionista, which has beautiful clothes from labels such as Ciel, Cylk, Minna, Beyond Skin and Loup Charmant. Their stuff is 'fashion forward' and très chic!

Here are some of my favourites...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP