My Dream Job

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My dream job, ever since early highschool, is to be a travel reporter or some sort of foreign correspondent journalist. It's still one of my big all-time goals and hopefully one day I'll get to do it!

I've joined up to CNN's ireport and posted up a short story with some pictures I took of Nepal's Diwali festival.


I got an email last night from one of the shows producers that they may be interested in showing it on their ireport program. FINGERS CROSSED!!

2 comments:

Ali October 21, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Fingers are crossed. Toes too!

Beryl October 21, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Thank you so much! I wonder how long we'll have to keep them crossed for...I hate waiting for email replies! They keep me in suspense!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP