whimsical dreamy dresses

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

i saw these lovely dresses and have fallen in love. the lady behind them is sarah seven and she does custom made dresses that are frilly and flowy and completely girly. i am a big fan of rouching, strapless and sweetheart cuts especially on wedding dresses and her bridal line has stolen my heart. even her other dresses would be perfect for a bridesmaid....anyone need a bridesmaid to wear these dresses? my hand is already up!

check out her etsy shop...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP