where i look to...

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

my new obsession is lookbook.nu where i am now turning for fashion inspiration. the invite only site showcases different looks from around the world which really tickle my fancy. i think it has such a high standard and i guess that's because it's invite only!

but i love that i can just think of a piece of clothing, like my leather jacket i was wanting to get, and check out how people are wearing it in singapore, paris, los angeles, stockholm, london...
even my nautical theme got a fly...i have noticed that the swedish are one of the most stylish..gosh they just know how to put everything together...damn ikea.

maybe i can be the first member from nepal? yes please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP