I Want Nixon Now!

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009





haha get it? i think i have just proved that i am incredibly lame, but my pun is intended, just visit Nixon's website and you will see why. but not only do these innovative people make watches, but really really nice bags and i'm pretty sure i need at least one of each! you can never have too many bags - remember this!

the above left is the travel wallet which i so desperately need with all my travelling! and of course a nice big bag for carry-on the plane, and then the two on the right...well they are just for giggles and to add to my collection!

p.s. my husband finally gave me the a-ok to purchase the wallet featured in the post 'give me money ruddy'. you may ask why i had to ask permission, well it was his credit card i used!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP