Shoe Excitement

>> Monday, April 6, 2009




yesterday while my husband and I were wandering the streets of Kathmandu, we stumbled up a shopping centre (joyous shock!). despite the array of 'Citizen' watch and 'Ray Bans' shops, there hidden was a Charles & Keith store. you may not have heard of it, but i bought my wedding shoes in this store in the Philippines and i guess i would describe it as a handbag and shoe shop similar to Nine West but on a cheaper scale. i didn't buy anything, because i wanted to save it for when i need a purchase pick me up (who said shopping is controlled by emotions!?!).

anyways just some things that caught my eye on their website...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP