Mrs. O

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

I would just like to start the working week off with this...
Doesn't Michelle Obama look absolutely stunning in this vibrant red gown by Nepal's Prabal Gurung? She really was the belle of the ball at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner in Washington DC on Saturday night.

If you want to keep track of what the First Lady wears, visit Mrs. O and that is where you will be in the know!
Now I also mentioned Prabal Gurung. And I'm oh, so proud of him. I'm not a Nepali, but after living in the country for nearly a year and a half, and seeing how it's slowly declining instead of going forward (that's a whole other development/social article in itself!), it's nice to see promising things coming out of Nepal. And the best part is that Prabal Gurung isn't ashamed of where he has come from, because he knows how important it has been in making him the designer he is today. His designs are classic, relevant, recession-proof, elegant, stunning, magnificent, I could name 100% adjectives to describe his dresses.


Anyway, if you want to know more about him and his down-to-earth persona, read this article my friend here in Kathmandu wrote for CNNGo...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 4, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

yep, i think she has got a great sense of still, indeed! lovin the red!

checked out my first Giveaway already, hehe!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/05/g-i-v-e-w-y.html

greets!

Beryl May 5, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Oh I was getting to your Giveway but our electricity kept going out today (the down side of living in a third world country!). I will get to retweeting right away! :))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP