In the Sun

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

The weather is spectacular here in Kathmandu at the moment. Clear blue skies and warm winds (don't worry, I won't start on my "there's no beach" rant again), and it really is inspiring me to get out and do some active stuff in the sun. In the blogosphere, lots of European bloggers have recently been to a concert by She & Him, in which the intriguing Zooey Deschanel is the 'she'. I thought I'd listen to some of their stuff and get acquainted. I'm not sure if I love her or hate her, (definitely didn't love her/her character in 500 Days of Summer), and I'm still not sure what I think about She & Him's lolly-pop sound. But one thing I know for sure, is that this song is perfectly suited for today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP