Playing the playsuit

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm not sure what's wrong with me. But all of a sudden, I'm in love with playsuits (Rompers. What ever you want to call them.). I never took a liking to them, but this summer I really want to get one. But how can I only pick just one?!

Photobucket

Clockwise from top-left:
Kate Moss for Topshop Open Back playsuit
Topshop Stripe Frill playsuit
Chloé Belted Cotton playsuit
Forever21 Claudia Floral romper

Vanessa Bruno Athé Strappy Broderie Anglaise playsuit
TIBI Ditsy Silk-Charmeuse playsuit
DKNY Sequined Silk-blend playsuit
Forever21 Sleeveless Linen romper


And I still love these See by Chloé Scalloped silk-satin shorts. Maybe in another colour? Like Blair's from Gossip Girl...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

ha, so much fun! just was thinking about getting the dotted one from H&M! hehe

Beryl June 4, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

My fave is the DKNY one surprisingly! It's so fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP