I'm bringing it back!

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

Travel Feature Friday that is. Because I realised that I can't live without travel, you see. I've come to realise that as much as fashion and shopping is, seeing the world is a big part of my life and my personality.
So back to regular travel posts I go, I'm going to give you the stylish, the glamorous but also budget and backpacker just so we've got the whole range covered :)

Today: Stylish and Glamorous in Paris (just to get me inspired for my upcoming trip).


This is the beautiful Hôtel de Sers, located in central Paris in the 8th arrondissement, is has beautiful views of steeples and Parisien rooftops (from it's apartment suite anyway). Originally built in 1880, it has been recently renovated with a classic facade that has not lost the feel of the original mansion.

I love how despite it's columns, chandeliers, portraits of dead people (I'm sure) and red carpeted hallways, everything that has moved into the building is of modern and retro origin. The chairs, the tables and the cushions which are bright and flirty, make this place and interesting hotel to experience.

Prices range from US$730 to a striking $3,100! Je ne peux pas le croire! And that doesn't include breakfast!

{via the cool hunter}

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

wow, amazing grand hotel, indeed! glad to see some stylish Travels...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP