Wanderlust List

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

Recently my husband was inspired by this blog to make a list of 100 things to do before he dies (God forbid anytime soon!). Naturally, it rubbed off on me and next thing you know I'm ratting my brains trying to think of even 10 things to do! But one that is a high priority on the list is visiting 20 countries before I'm 25 years old. I turn 25 in December 2011 and I'm nearly there on the list, but just need a little push along!

Here is where I've been so far:
  1. Australia
  2. Philippines
  3. U.S.A
  4. Fiji
  5. Thailand
  6. New Zealand
  7. Bangladesh
  8. China (Hong Kong)
  9. Nepal
  10. Qatar
  11. Oman
This year we will be visiting the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, U.K, France and fingers crossed, India! So that's 16 countries, leaving four to visit next year.

There are a few ground rules: airports don't count, at least a day (12 hours) must be spent outside of the airport's surroundings and some sort of cultural experience is to be had!

Any suggestions for next year?
You can visit my husband's blog here (he is quite the artiste and illustrator - far more creative than I am!)

1 comments:

green tea and red nails June 6, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

DEFINATELY india... it is fabulous! on the top of my list are vietnam, cambodia and NEPAL!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP