Time Stealer

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So I've been writing this 100 things to do list, as mentioned here, and I've come to realise that life is so short that I may not even get all these things done! It's kind of a scary thought because I'm a goal oriented person, and I want to be able to check all these things off my list! But because of this realisation that life is so short, I now also know how important it is to fulfil those awful (not really) niggling, tickling, knocking-on-your-door dreams. If life is looking too short for me to fulfill my 100 things list, imagine that one huge dream that you have always had and still have. It may take your whole life to do it, so you may as well start now! {via Daydream Lily}

Here is how my list is looking (yes, I've only made up to 10 - it's really hard!):

1. Sit courtside at a LA Lakers basketball game

2. Visit 20 countries before I’m 25/30 countries before I’m 30 years old

3. Write and publish a book of some sort

4. Learn French and/or Spanish (at least conversationally)

5. Attend a fashion show in New York City

6. Visit Ayers Rock (Uluru)

7. Own a Chanel 2.55 Quilted Leather bag

8. Get a Master’s Degree

9. Get a feature story published in an internationally recognised magazine

10. Devote at least a year to Missionary work in the heart of Africa


Do you have a list? Please share :)

6 comments:

Stephanie B May 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Your list so far sounds wonderful...I don't have a hundred things to do before I kick the old bucket, but I would like to float in a gondola down the corridors of Venice with my husband. It just sounds so dreamy.

Beryl May 26, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Oh that a great one! Do you mind if I put that on my list? So romantical!

Anonymous,  May 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

yes, indeed! time is running fast and you never know what's gonna happen next or where life will take you! all the best, sweets!

paislea May 27, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Hey! I love your blog! Follow me! Followed you!!

Your husband gave me the link to your site! It's so cute! Follow me!!

http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

Paislea

paislea May 27, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

And how SILLY do i feel???!?! you're already following me... ;)

Thanks! MUAH!

Beryl June 9, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

@Allister Bee: No problem! Your blog is amazing! The pleasure is all mine! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP