Blake Lively for Vogue

>> Monday, May 24, 2010

I hate her in Gossip Girl, but love her in real life. I think Blake Lively is naturally beautiful (except for in Gossip Girl where her boobies are always pushed out to phenomenal 'heights') and has a really down to earth personality (that I can understand from interviews). I guess she's been surrounded by the industry from a young age and has got her head around it all. But I guess I'll find out more if I go out and buy the June issue of Vogue, won't I? She totally has that 'California Cool' thing going for her!

3 comments:

Kayleigh May 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

shes very pretty

p.s lovely blog : )

Would love for you to check mine out : Kayleigh Ann Style Blog

Also got a TOPSHOP competition running currently which you can enter here: Topshop Comp

Kayleigh xx

Kayleigh May 24, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

i am now following your blog :)

Beryl May 26, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

Thanks for the lovely comments Kayleigh! I will definitely check out your blog and that very tempting Topshop competetion :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP