Hey Yrusha!

>> Friday, August 28, 2009

So if you've signed up with Rachel Zoe's new website, you will be receiving her newsletter in your inbox daily. This week I was very excited to see one about sequiny sparkley leggings, but even better Rachel Zoe so kindly brought designer label Yrusha to my attention and then I fell in love...

I love the 'spirit' of their clothing which is: stylish, modern and elegant; laidback chic. A relaxed couture style...

Here are some of my faves from the Winter 09/10 campaign with the sequin leggings second last...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP