Flick Watch

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here are two movies that I'm really looking forward to seeing...they are completely different in theme but still have me excited!

The first is Paper Heart, a documentary style story about a girl who doesn't believe in love. It looks so cute! Stars Michael Cera from Napoleon Dynamite and is out in cinemas in the U.S. August 7th.


The second movie I want to see is The September Issue. "It tells the story of legendary Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour and her larger-than-life team of editors creating the issue and ruling the world of fashion." I want to see behind the scenes what it is they put into Vogue, that makes it what it is today. Out in the U.S. 28th August!

I love the line by Anna about how the title is too large, "it's like its made for blind people."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP