I love Monday mornings

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

Now that's Monday mornings, I still can't stand Mondays (emphasis on day).

Yesterday, our internet was cut because we didn't pay the bill on the first of the month (my bad!). Luckily, we have two very active kittens that kept me busy and took my attention from feeling the need to check my Twitter, Facebook and Blogger every 2 seconds. But then this morning (despite being woken by the kittens at 5am), I was excited to get to work and hop on the net to find so much cool and wonderful things were happening in the blog world while I was 'disconnected'. I know it was probably less than 24 hours but so much happens on the web during that time! Especially on weekends when everyone has more time to post stuff. Anyway, I realised that it's not such a bad thing to check the interweb every couple of days because then you can dedicate a chunk of time to just browse, gaze and ohh and ahh at the computer screen...it always seems more enjoyable than checking it every minute and being disappointed no one has posted anything new.

What do you all think? Better to check every once in a while, or to keep up with the beat every hour or so?

p.s. I am currently loving this photostream on flickr, clumsy bird

3 comments:

Chelsea August 3, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

I check probably 3 times a day morning afternoon and evening when i'm not really busy and probs at home for most of day. Sometimes i think it's nice though when you haven't checked the 'blog world' for a day or two because they'll be loads more treats to read and look at!

Chelsea-strangeflowerdiary.blogspot.com

x

Maylin G. G. August 4, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

I check every five secs so i get your pain!

Maylin

tastylittlecupcake.blogspot.com

xoxo

Beryl August 10, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

I'm glad people feel the same as me! But I'm going to try and resist checking 10 times a day and see how I go! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP