Kittens in the Kitchen

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

A week ago we adopted 2 2-week old kittens from a wildcat since the mother was getting frisky and was on her way to having another litter! They are so little and are pretty much taking over our lives because of their curiousity, and seem to think that my bare legs are a scratching pole! At the moment they are loving exploring the kitchen and keep finding their way into the back of the fridge which we have to fish them out of! Anyways, here are some pics of the cuties reading Elle magazine with me. They especially love the perfume smelly samples!



2 comments:

SophieKowalski August 11, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Cute!!!!!*.*
I love cats!
I have 3 !

Geotacs August 12, 2009 at 4:00 AM  

kittens!

love them!

love cats!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP