Oh to splash in a pool!

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

Can you tell that I'm not really craving the beach much?
My first Northern Hemisphere summer and I'm only just dreaming of splashing about in the waves, snorkeling my work woes away and feeling the sand between my toes...

Here is some fave's from Shoshanna's Swim 2009 range. The most they'll get with me is being worn around the apartment...





I really am killing myself by thinking about swimwear for the summer - at this point, a kiddies blow up pool would do to satisfy my cravings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP