Tree Lover

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I once ran a protest against my parents for cutting down a big gum tree in front of our house. They said it was for our safety, I said I liked hiding behind it.

By now you should know that I am a tree lover. Always posting about hot tree houses that I find...

Well if I was in Sydney next year during February, I would definitely attend TreeLife Sydney, Hyde Park 2010.

It is a free, brand new event that is trying to promote eco-sustainable architecture. A range of tree houses will be showcased, and there will even be an offer for a sleep over in a treehouse - the ultimate tree house experience. There will be eco-friendly art exhibitions, a 'silent' cinema, free bikes for people to use to ride around from exhibit to exhibit, a 'high tea room' and many many more very cool things to see and do.So if your in Sydney, February 2010 make sure you head to Hyde Park and check it out for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP