Just a minute in...June

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Making... a list of things to buy while on holidays in Qatar :)
Watching... well I started watching Tomb Raider, but Angelina's fake English accent got to me
Reading... Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer - the third book in Twilight series
Listening... rediscovered the John Mayer Trio Live on my ipod and loving it
Wanting... a new bikini and some strappy sandals since I'm enduring 3 summers this year
Freaking out about... my husband and a scooter he's borrowing - I'm imagining him swerving in and out of traffic in the middle of Kathmandu, heart attack coming on?

pic from my current favourite photostream on flickr

1 comments:

Daydream Lily June 18, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

3 summers in one year?? so jealous, Id love an endless summer!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP