Have you met Fifi?

>> Monday, June 21, 2010

Fifi Lapin is only the most très chic bunny out! She is a cute little thing that has better fashion sense than I do (but also the budget to be able to!). Make sure you check out her blog (and her new nose job ;-)), it's a fun time spent, and would even make a fashion-hater enjoy fashion! It is a really crazy week for me at work, so much to do by the end of June! In all my craziness Fifi really has brightened my day. There may not be many posts this week as I'll probably have to work from home (hello no life!), but I will try my best :)

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 21, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Cool bunny! xxxx

Anonymous,  June 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

She's so cute. There are heaps of t-shirts in Bangkok with Fifi all over it! Ps i think that mall you mentioned, Central, it's not open yet.. completely burned down i think! A lot of places were, some markets, some cinemas. Real sad.. but Thailand is very safe now, not so many tourists yet though!

Anonymous,  June 21, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

so cute! love those adorable illustrations and the clothing line of course! have good week!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

JMay June 29, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

LOVE Fifi Lapin- I rock their t-shirts as much as possible! ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP